Friday, October 9, 2009

BLANK


For the past 2 months,I have been thinking about what to write for my next blog.I asked some of my friends for advice and they came up many suggestions,none of whichstruck a chord with me.Finally out of sheer frustration and urge to keep this blog alive and kicking,the title “BLANK” came up.I guess now I can loosely relate to the term “writer’s block”(Not saying that I am a writer).I always love to write on topics that are debatable and evoke strong opinions.In the last 2 months there weren’t any incidents that would excite me with the few exceptions of India’s exit from Champions trophy or Manu’s win over ManCity.To put it simply,life around the globe is pretty much boring, as I see it.That’s it!!!Couldn’t find more words to express.BLANK again!!!
PS:Frost/Nixon is best movie of last year beating Slumdog Millionaire by a country mile.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

then why not write about Frost/Nixon

The Red Baron said...

Aniket -

Obama won the peace prize today - you have a topic now!

Rishi said...

I agree with Aniket..the inside story in the Wall Street Journal is even Obama himself went WHAT DA F*** on hearing the news..dat too in midst of a meeting about the damn Health Bill with Republicans...
Or, u cud always rant about LiverFools...

yogendra said...

Guess Nobel Prize has lost its credibility...or jury members have their mind

Unknown said...

BLANK...interesting topic!!!!
good idea to keep ur blog active even in da absence of any topic.....

Unknown said...

i agree with nikhil...i liked teh concept...